The Governing Body is the Admissions Authority and is responsible for determining the school’s admissions policy. The Admissions Policy Criteria will be applied on an Equal Preference basis. Children who have a Statement of Special Educational Needs which names our school will be admitted to the school. Please see the relevant admissions policy above and ensure that you have cross-referenced this with the boundaries on the map.
Our Admissions Policy can be found below.
- St Alphonsus' Catholic Primary School Admissions Policy 2022_23 June 21 Update.pdf pdf104.9 KbJan 17th, 2022
- 2021- 2022 Admission Policy.doc.pdf pdf1.1 MbJul 15th, 2021
- Admissions Appeal Timetables for Primary and Secondary 2021 Main Round Intake.pdf pdf327.0 KbJan 29th, 2021
- Supplementary Form for Middlesbrough Catholic Primary Schools.pdf pdf146.2 KbFeb 3rd, 2020
- Admission Policy 2020-21.pdf pdf1.5 MbFeb 3rd, 2020